ROUGH truck and car contest
Co-Chairmen Dan Mattis and Dean Throckmorton
Wednesday - 8:00 p.m.
7:45 Driver’s meeting
8:00 p.m. Start
Entry fee: $20.00
Open to the world
Long Jump - $100
Perry Truck and Car – 1st-$300, 2nd-$250, 3rd-$200
1. All participants shall sign a waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement releasing and indemnifying the Fair Board and its agents from any damages that may arise out of this event. Furthermore, the participant should be aware that the event is dangerous and they enter at their own risk.
2. All participants shall be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
3. No alcohol shall be detected on the participant or be present in the tract area/pit area. If alcohol is detected, it shall result in immediate disqualification.
4. The participant shall provide their own vehicle and show proof of ownership at the time of the race.
5. The participant should also provide the mandatory safety equipment including: Full-faced helmet, eye protection, shoes, pants (no shorts) and a shirt.
6. Wear secured seat or safety belt and a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved helmet. Chins-strap MUST be secured while on track.
7. Attend driver’s meeting prior to event
8. No driver shall extend his or her arm outside of vehicle.
9. Driver shall not be pregnant.
1. Two wheel-drive and four-wheel drive trucks and cars are eligible.
2. Vehicles should meet all the requirements set forth by the appropriate organizing group.
3. Vehicles should not have illegal modifications or modifications that would make the vehicle non-street worthy. (No Dune Buggies)
4. All vehicles MUST HAVE FUNCTIONAL BRAKES.
5. Only STREET LEGAL tires are allowed (NO TRACTOR TIRES).
6. Fuel must be gasoline only. No nitrous oxide, and no additives of any kind.
7. All vehicles are subject to inspection by the Rough Truck Committee. The approval of the vehicles by the Rough Truck committee shall mean that the vehicle is APPROVED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE ROUGH TRUCK EVENT and SHALL NOT be construed in any way to mean the vehicle is mechanically sound. Be it further declared that the rough Truck committee or Agricultural Society shall not be liable or responsible for any mechanical failure, losses, injury, or death resulting from the same.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND OF ENTRY MONEY FOR VIOLATION OF ANY RULE.